,

How to teach my brother that "incest is shit "

Hello ,
I am seema from Gujrat [india] . I can not understand what happening with me . From last 6 month my real younger brother trying to sex with me . i cried at her many time and told that i will complain to parents but never did . So now he become bold and try force on me . I can not expose him at my parents . But he is doing wrong. what should i do now ? Please help me

12 Responses so far.

  1. prateek says:

    Ask your parents .Other wise he can rape you.

  2. Anonymous says:

    koi nahin bhai hi toh hai tera karney de koi aur karein is accha toh hain ki apna wala hi karein

  3. Anonymous says:

    bhai se chudwaegi to badnami nhi hogi ghar ki bat ghar me rahegi

  4. Neha chawla says:

    Bhai say chday gi to buri baat kia hay chot bhai teri le ga kisi or ko bhi de gi tu..Bhai ka dil rakh tujhay khush rakhay ga..

  5. Anonymous says:

    jst react very badly towrds him and start complaing abt other matters abt him to ur parents
    he will then get afraid
    i too sometym hav feeling towars my sis
    but that is all testrone
    he will understand when he gets his own girl
    help him find 1 if possible

  6. sunil says:

    Wo sala bahinchod banana chahta hai to tumhe kya , banne do sale ko bahinchod

  7. Anonymous says:

    bhai se chudwayegi to teri bhi buz jayegi aur uski bhi.
    Uparse ghar ki bat ghar me rahegi. Otherwise wo koi na koi rand dhund hi lega ise acha tuhi uski khujli ki dawa ban ja. banne de use behenchod.

  8. SEXYSHREE says:

    ghar ka mamla gharme rehne do
    uska pya bhuj jayge aur saath me thumhara bhi
    isse thumhe aur usko bahar doondne ka dikkat nahi rahega
    agar thujhe koi bahar wale ne choda aur uska dosthoko bathayega tho thera hi badnami hogi
    yahi behthar hai usko lene do aur dono aish karo
    best of luck
    shree

  9. Anonymous says:

    call ur parents.also help him to find a girlfriend.that's bad.donot avoid him.treat him badly.

  10. Anonymous says:

    there is nothing wrong with having sex with him... just enjoy yourselves

  11. Anonymous says:

    if u think its wrong .. just scare him that u will complain to your parents .. else u can go ahead with his offer

  12. Anonymous says:

    Just start responsing him amd get ready for blowjob than take his cock in your mouth and jor se kantana.Phir dobara kabhi woh tumhara naam nahi lega.

Leave a Reply

Thank for giving response . have a nice day