,

How can I prevent myself from incest sex with my sister?

I am Naresh, 23 years old single male from Chandigarh. I am very much addicted to show myself nude on webcam chat, during the night I used to get naked and masturbate and show myself to others. One day while doing this my younger sister caught me, she was about to complain about this to my parents but any how I consoled her.
Later she told me to call her next time while doing webcam show for others, also she blackmailed to tell my parents if I don't call her.So I had to call her next time but did not do anything, but my sister again blackmailed me by saying that if I don't do anything then she will complain to our parents. 
So I had to get naked infront of her and started my nude webcam chat and she watched it, she also took few snaps while doing this. After 2-3 days while doing my nude webcam chat, she started taking off her clothes and started fingering herself. When I started to walk out she told me to continue otherwise she will complain to parents.
I am sure in few days she will make more advancement and I don't want to involve in incest. 
Please tell me how do I stop my sister from doing all this?

3 Responses so far.

  1. SEXYSHREE says:

    why do you want to runaway
    its better obey to her
    best of luck
    shree

  2. callboy Vimal says:

    i am vimal from some where ,

    i am a pro call boy you can email me vimalcallboy@yahoo.co.in i will serve ladies for free ,

    email me any time

  3. Anonymous says:

    saale net par gandagi machaata hai.

Leave a Reply

Thank for giving response . have a nice day